Artemisia Annua (sweetworm) in capsules
Bag of 60 vegetable capsules
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Artemisia annua (Annual wormwood) 100% natural plant in bulk, stems and leaves for herbal tea and decoction
Artemisinin is a more effective pro-oxidant if taken with iron because the cancer cells are avid of iron and it is in the presence of large amount of iron in a cell that artemisinin will trigger the death of this one.
We advise you to take at the same time as mugwort, capsules or powder of moringa leaves to complement the iron treatment. Complementary also with goji berries and blackberries because very rich in iron.
Researchers at the University of Washington in the United States, under the direction of Dr. Narenda Singh and Dr. Henry Lai, drew this conclusion from their extensive study. This plant is a mugwort, Artemisia annua, that TCM has been using for thousands of years to treat malaria. These properties had been brought to light in the 1960s and 1970s by researchers at the Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine who had extracted the active ingredient, artemisinin, at low temperature and by ether.
Artemisinin very quickly destroys 30% of cancer cells. Which would already be very interesting. But these results go far beyond that, because by associating artemisinin with iron, 98% of malignant cells are eradicated! And this in less than a day.
Why iron? Because it attaches preferably to cancerous tissue, ignoring healthy cells. It magnifies the effect of artemisinin.
• Fight cancer cells with artemisinin
• Relieves digestive disorders: colic, chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence.
• Stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, thus promoting appetite.
• Powerful vermifuge: eliminates intestinal worms.
• Fight and prevent malaria
• Works against Lyme disease
• In case of an uncomfortable menstrual cycle
Mugwort is a tonic, stimulating, antispasmodic, emmenagogue plant. It is for this last use that it is the best known, it facilitates the onset of menstruation and relieves pain.
- Different modes of preparation
* Infusion: pour the boiling water directly on the plant and let infuse for 3 to 10 minutes, filter and drink, consume 3 to 5 cups a day.
* Decoction: put the equivalent of a tablespoon in a liter of boiling water and keep boiling for 10 to 30 minutes, filter and drink, consume 2 cups a day.
* Maceration: leave the plant in contact with water for several hours so that the active ingredients dissolve in the liquid. Filter and use.
Complementary with goji berries and blackberries because it is very rich in iron.
The benefits of the product
ideal in infusion
Saoussan A. published the 16/03/2020 following an order made on 09/03/2020
Je vais commencer pa cure
Evelyne B. published the 05/03/2020 following an order made on 26/02/2020
Christine F. published the 15/01/2020 following an order made on 05/01/2020
Je n'ai pas encore testé la tisane mais d'aspect, elle est très différente d'une autre que je possède. La vôtre est composée de morceaux grossiers et bruns par rapport à celle que j'ai qui est fine, verte et odorante.
Philippe D. published the 16/06/2019 following an order made on 09/06/2019
Excellent produit aux mille propriétés et dire que l'OMS l'interdit qu'elle honte aloès qu'elle peut guérir des milliers de personnes dont des enfants !!!