Warning: Last items in stock!
It is with great pleasure that we unveil the results of our new harvest of Jujube honey from Morocco that are simply breathtaking!
Indeed this is the first time that we have a rate as high for a honey from Morocco (76% in jujube pollen rate) which makes it a honey of a very high quality and purity approaching the famous honey of the Yemen. you will find the analysis in pictures.
PS: the honey is 100% pure, the rate of 76% concerns the pollen of jujube (what the bee has foraged) the remaining 24% are other pollens such as acacia, flowers etc ... (a honey exceeding 70% of the same pollen is quite rare and proves the rarity and quality of honey)
We nicknamed it Moroccan Jujube Honey Maliki (the Moroccan jujube tree). His taste is simply delicious.
The Jujube honey (or Sidr) from Morocco is not as rare and famous as Yemen's jujube honey, but it remains a honey of very good quality with a very pleasant taste and texture in the mouth.
Jujube honey is known for both its taste and its therapeutic virtues.
It is known to be very powerful and is used in the treatment of a large number of health problems.
Its fruit is known to contain active ingredients analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial:
In local application for:
To be taken every morning on an empty stomach or to taste, mix in cold water or lukewarm milk.
see the analysis
Jean A. published the 01/07/2019 following an order made on 24/06/2019
Très bon miel plein de saveur
Jonathan P. published the 29/06/2019 following an order made on 24/06/2019
CLOTILDE M. published the 23/06/2019 following an order made on 13/06/2019
Hachem A. published the 09/06/2019 following an order made on 01/06/2019
MIEL de très grande qualité
Mohamed B. published the 24/05/2019 following an order made on 21/05/2019
Très bonne qualité
Karima E. published the 24/05/2019 following an order made on 15/05/2019
Excellent produit, à la hauteur de mes attentes au vue de la description
Mohamed E. published the 16/05/2019 following an order made on 01/05/2019
Produit excellent. Il donne envie visuellement et a un goût exceptionnel.
Bouchra E. published the 16/05/2019 following an order made on 06/05/2019
Très bon miel. Qualité supérieure. Joli pot
Abderrahim O. published the 10/05/2019 following an order made on 03/05/2019
le produit est excellent.
Abdelhamid M. published the 29/04/2019 following an order made on 25/04/2019
Pas encore reçu
Jessica P. published the 27/04/2019 following an order made on 05/04/2019
Je pensais recevoir le pot de l'image (carré) et j'ai reçu celui qui est rond... ( voilà pourquoi je ne met pas 5 étoiles ) . mais le contenu est délicieux, vraiment ! ma sha Allah. Je le recommande, j'en reprendrais in sha Allah kheir
Comment from BioMiel and Co the 26/04/2019
Bonjour, Le fabricant est en rupture de stock temporairement sur nos pots habituels carrés. Ils devraient être disponible très prochainement. Cordialement.
Abdelfatih B. published the 13/04/2019 following an order made on 08/04/2019
Isabelle D. published the 09/04/2019 following an order made on 02/04/2019
Nezha E. published the 09/04/2019 following an order made on 21/03/2019
Alexandre K. published the 06/04/2019 following an order made on 31/03/2019
C'est mon 2ieme pot de miel et vraiment très savoureux .
Sabrina B. published the 05/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Pas encore essayer mais je ne doute pas de la qualité.
Lionel L. published the 03/04/2019 following an order made on 24/03/2019
Un vrai délice le meilleur que j ai goûté
Mehdi T. published the 02/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Gout intense tres bonne qualité
Kaltoum M. published the 19/03/2019 following an order made on 11/03/2019
Trés bon miel. Je suis satisfaite de mon achat